NIJ IIIA 0101.06 against 9mm & .44mag to meet ballistic performance at 1640 fps (500 m/s) minimum;
NIJ III against AK54 pistol 7.62*25mm lead core bullet at the 5m distance. minimum.
- Ballistic-resistant Kevlar shell
- Four-point adjustable chinstrap retention system
- Pad adjustable suspension system
- Weights: 1.35KGS+/-50g
- Material: Kelvar
Other Features / Performance:
- Minimum static load test of 150 lbs.
- Minimum dynamic load test of 25 fps.
- Impact mitigation, less than 150 gs force transmitted to the head at 10 fps.
- Compatible with the use of all major gas masks worn under the helmet.
- Fragmentation Resistance.
- Ballistic performance within the following temperature range: –40°F to 160°F.
- installation of audio communication system inside the ear.
- Rail system.
- Frontal shroud.