Unique dry lubricant for trigger jobs, fine-tuning feed ramps, bores, bolts and slides.
Made for the enthusiast, competitor and gunsmiths needing maximum lubricity.
Made from pure powdered sub-micron, passivated molybdenum disulfide with natural micro-bonding to metal.
Works on all types of metal.
- Reduces coefficient of friction, smooths and lightens trigger pulls- great on sears, trigger bows
- When used with SMOOTH-KOTE, friction is reduced by as much as an additional 20%, compared to oiled surfaces
- Gets rid of trigger creep for the crispest release
- Aids barrel break in by reducing the number of rounds needed for the break in process
- Oil-free and dry surfaces are non-stick – clean by brushing off and re-lubing